Edited on 06.04.2021
When processing and disclosing personal data of users, AutoBI is guided by the Law of Ukraine №2297 "On personal data protection".
To provide services, we may collect the following personal information:
Use of personal data
- Information you create or provide to us. When registering, we ask you to provide personal information, such as last name, first name, email address, postal address, phone number. This information is stored in your account. When you use the Services, we also collect the content you create and download.
- Information about your location. When using the Application, we send a request to determine your location to automatically fixate the location of the problem.
- Automatic collection of technical information. When you use the Services, we may collect some information automatically, such as your IP address, your operating system type, browser type, time. Such information may be personal information if it directly identifies you.
We use your personal information for:
• Providing aids through the Services
• Evaluation, analysis, and improvement of our Services
• Facilitating your use of the Services
• Facilitating the administration of Services
We use your personal data to the extent necessary for the rational performance of our legal duties. Dissemination and disclosure of personal data